In the complex and rapidly evolving field of drug discovery and development, the quality of the team and the way they work together are two of the most critical success factors. We have worked hard to build and maintain a unique culture, team, and collaborative approach that will rapidly translate our ideas and assets into medicines that will transform patients’ lives. We are seeking talented and passionate individuals who thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented and collaborative environment to be part of our company. The people at Acceleron have been and will continue to be the key to our success. Acceleron Pharma is an equal opportunity employer. Acceleron Pharma only hires individuals that are legally authorized to work in the United States.
Awards and Recognition
In recognition of our success in developing exciting products, building an outstanding organization and attracting top investors and partners, Acceleron has earned several local and national awards. We are proud of these accomplishments, which are a testament to the dedication and talent of the Acceleron team. Click on the logos below to learn more about each award.
Acceleron provides a comprehensive benefit program for all eligible employees who work at least 30 hours per week. Our benefit program is specifically designed to meet the needs of our employees and their families now and in the future.
Benefits become effective on date of hire unless otherwise stated.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Medical Insurance (80% company paid) – Domestic Partner Coverage
- Delta Dental Insurance (80% company paid – Orthodontia Care (covered at 50% for both child and adult)
- EyeMed Vision – Lenses every 12 months and new frames every 24 months
- Flexible Spending Account – Health and Dependent care (Section 125)
- Life Insurance (100% company paid), including dependents
- Short and Long Term Disability (100% company paid)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Reimbursement for fitness center and/or weight loss program (3 months of the plan rate from BCBS and up to $150 from the company)
- On-site fitness facility and Corporate Fitness Program, including on-site yoga, zumba, and boot camp classes
- Stock Options
- Transportation Benefit (free on-site parking or MBTA reimbursement up to $190 per month)
- Retirement Savings Plan (401(k)) with company match
- College Savings Plan (529e)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement (course fees up to $4,000 annually)
- Career Development Courses
- On-site Annual Flu Shots. Vaccinations for lab workers and for employees traveling overseas at no cost to the employee.
- 3 weeks of vacation (accrued) for the first 2 years, up to 5 weeks after 10 years
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 2 Personal Days
- 3 Volunteer Days
- Quarterly Company Lunches
- Bi-Weekly Social Hour