In the complex and rapidly evolving field of drug discovery and development, the quality of the team and the way they work together are two of the most critical success factors. We have worked hard to build and maintain a unique culture, team, and collaborative approach that will rapidly translate our ideas and assets into medicines that will transform patients’ lives.
We are seeking talented and passionate individuals who thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented and collaborative environment to be part of our company. The people at Acceleron have been and will continue to be the key to our success.
Acceleron Pharma is an equal opportunity employer.
Awards and Recognition
Acceleron provides a comprehensive benefit program for all eligible employees who work at least 30 hours per week. Our benefit program is specifically designed to meet the needs of our employees and their families now and in the future.
Employees who work at least 30 hours per week are eligible to participate in the following benefit programs. Benefits become effective on date of hire unless otherwise stated.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Medical Insurance (80% company paid)
- Delta Dental Insurance (80% company paid)
- Stock Options
- Transportation Benefit (free on-site parking or MBTA reimbursement)
- Retirement Savings Plan (401(k))
- Short and Long-Term Disability (100% company paid)
- Life Insurance (100% company paid)
- College Savings Plan (529e)
- Flexible Spending Account (Section 125)
- 3 Weeks Vacation (accrued)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 2 Personal Days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On-Site Fitness Facility and Corporate Fitness Program
- Monthly Company Lunches
- Bi-Weekly Social Hour
- Career Development Courses
- 3 Volunteer Days